Yaz® Injury Lawsuit – Are you eligible?
Yaz® Injury Lawsuit
Have you or a loved one used Yaz® , Yasmin® or Ocella® and experienced serious side effects or injury?
The makers of Yaz® are currently in talks to settle cases from women injured while using the drug!
So, if you or a loved one has used these products and suffered lasting side effects,
please go HERE to get help today.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Latest posts by Cyndee (see all)
- “I Even Funnier” Gift Package Giveaway! Ends 12/19 - December 10, 2013
- Is it Time for a Hearing Aid? - December 10, 2013
- One of the Best Reasons to Buy a Toyota - December 10, 2013
- Heat Storm Deluxe On-Wall Infrared Heater #Review - December 10, 2013
- Logan Portable Infrared Quartz Heater from Heat Storm Giveaway! Ends 12/23 - December 10, 2013