‘Lost Eden’ by G.P. Ching #CoverReveal
Lost Eden by G.P. Ching
Publication date: November 18th 2013
Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal, Young Adult
When Fate gave Dane the water from Eden to drink, she did more than save his life. She changed his destiny.
Since the beginning, a compact between God and Lucifer has maintained a tenuous peace, balancing Soulkeepers and Watchers and the natural order of things. Dane upset that balance the day he became a Soulkeeper. Fate broke the rules.
Now, Lucifer is demanding a consequence, requiring Fate to pay the ultimate price for her involvement. God intervenes on the immortal’s behalf but in order to save her soul must dissolve the compact and with it the rules, order, and balance that have kept the peace. A challenge is issued. A contest for human souls begins. And the stakes? Earth. Winner take all.
The Soulkeepers are at the center of a war between Heaven and Hell, and this time, nobody, anywhere, is safe from Lucifer’s reach.
Latest posts by Cyndee (see all)
- IPEVO Pad Pillow Giveaway! Ends 12/17 - December 9, 2013
- Lugz Men’s Drifter Boots Giveaway! Ends 12/17 - December 9, 2013
- $400 Mía Mariú Holiday Shopping Spree Giveaway! Ends 12/23 - December 9, 2013
- Incredibundles.com $50 Gift Code Giveaway! Ends 12/16 - December 8, 2013
- Wonder Forge Games Giveaway! Ends 12/16 - December 8, 2013